Tips for Guys Dating Again- Part 3
by Dr. Coach Love
In Parts 1 & 2, we discussed the importance of preparing ahead and began listing tips to successfully meet and date women. Here is a very important tip about your inner game.
In order to make a personal connection with a woman, it is important that you are very well aware of your inner game. What is going on inside of you?
Know Your Thoughts, Feelings, and Goals.
Ø Your thoughts consist of
Opinions, Beliefs, & Values
1. Understand the difference between presenting your opinion and being an overbearing jerk.
2. Know how to listen to the opinions of others without being argumentative or critical.
3. Be firm, but not inflexible, in talking about what you believe regarding sensitive subjects such as family, marriage, sex, money, religion, and politics, for example.
4. Learn how to clearly express what you value and what your priorities are in life.
Ø There are really only four questions about guys and FEELINGS:
1. Are you aware of your feelings?
2. Do you have an emotional vocabulary?
3. Do you know how to express your feelings?
4. Do you know when to express your feelings (and when not to)?
5. Everyone (even a guy) is a person with emotions.
6. You cannot NOT have emotions.
7. Feelings come from the brain and you do have one don’t you?
1. How do you see your future?
2. What kind of relationship do you seek?
3. What types of personal development or improvement are you pursuing?
4. What are your future career or job plans?
Check back for more info later. What do you think?
That’s my story and I’m sticking to it.
Dr. Coach Love
MORE INFO LINKS: Archives- 1/25/09, 1/17/09
Articles- How to Find a Companion: Blind Dates, 2/13/08
Successful Dating, 2/20/08
Quizzes- Dating: Online Screening 2/22/08
v I invite your comments below.
v E-mail your relationship coaching questions to DrCoachLove@HireCoach.com.
v Questions selected will be edited as needed to reflect privacy,
brevity, clarity, and general interest.
v Sorry, Dr. Coach Love is unable to offer any personal advice through this blog. This blog is not intended as a substitute for therapy. If you suspect any mental health problems, please seek immediate direct professional services as appropriate.
v Check out relationship coaching services at www.HireCoach.com.
© Copyright 2009 P.H. Pickett, Ph.D. All rights reserved.
Contact DrCoachLove@HireCoach.com for permissions.